- October 28th 2009
Another long, slightly strange, slightly lovely one - today's theme was France, and we were visited by Sylvie, who read PrĂ©vert (and helped Phil with a reading from Camus, backed by improvised music from the rest of the players); Francine, who talked about her music and upcoming gigs (and joined in at the end); and Tsivi and Alba, who played and sang.
At the beginning we were worried that it wasn't going to work, and we had to reboot the station! But everything turned out well in the end.
- tracks/20091028_prevert.mp3 Je Suis Comme Je Suis
- Jacques Prévert
- Sylvie Renault
- tracks/20091028_1.mp3 Papaya Curry
- Tsivi Sharett
- Tsivi Sharett | Alba Cabral
- tracks/20091028_3.mp3 Minotaur or The Halt at Oran
- Words by Albert Camus, music by Tsivi Sharett, Francine Luce, Alba Cabral
- Phil Hogg | Sylvie Renault | Tsivi Sharett | Alba Cabral | Francine Luce